STDs / STIs Community

Im so stupid

Hey  I am a guy that just received unprotected oral from another guy through a glory hole. I regretted it at once. He said he was std free but has sucked off two dudes before me .i am now really paranoid because of the research I did. The whole intercourse was no longer than 5 minutes. I got home and washed my groinal area out of fear. what are the chances of me getting an std like herpes and siphillus? I did ejaculate in his mouth. I'm so dumb. Worst idea ever
COMMUNITY LEADER
HI, if he did not have any lip sores at the time you can rule out syphilis and close to zero risk for herpes. The most common std from this is a simple UTI as bacteria common in the mouth are not common inside the urethra. Test if you have any urethra itching, pain while urinating or a white discharge that appear about 5 days after exposure. OR if you have a long term partner.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.