Incubation period for STDs?

Looking to see if anyone can answer this. I recently had unprotected oral sex performed on me and performed on someone else. We also had protected vaginal intercourse. I have had been tested in September and was found clean prior to this incident that happened a few days ago. My question is should I be worried about catching an STD such as HPV, HIV, HSV etc.? If so, how long should I know until I have caught something? I am also suffering from extreme levels of anxiety from this situation. Please help. What are symptoms I should be aware of or should be looking for?
COMMUNITY LEADER

Oral sex is a negligible risk for HIV. So in that case, no test is needed. The window period for HIV is 28 days if you go for a duo combo ag/ab test (4th generation).

For the rest of the STDs is a different story. Oral exposes you to Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia. They all have a window period of three weeks.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.