STDs / STIs Community

Infected follicles, ingrown or STD?

So I am switching jobs and I have medical check up scheduled, I haven't had any recently, so the paranoia of googling every symptom started with me, 2 days after searching I have less than 1 inch very small red dot not a bump on the side of my penis bottom doesn't heart at all, I have ingrown hair problem with my beard and also acne, always wearing tight boxer shorts, not that much sexually active, never paid for sex or involved in a high risk sex activity, after googling for hours if not days, I am confused as to if this is just an infected follicles an ingrown hair like what I get on my beard or an std syphilis or something, I read that STDs are like region based probability I am in Europe and never noticed anything on my partners like a similar red dot rash or anything, so I just need to clear up my mind a little bit before my medical check up so I thought of posting here.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi what your describing is not a symptom of any std.
Thaaaanks a lot that helps with my thoughts a lot, its actually almost healed now took about 5 days or so, at its worst it was that red dot with like a hole in the middle as if i itched it while i am asleep or masturbating but again it wasnt painful so not herpes only thing google scared me about is syphilis..
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.