Irritation on tip of penis

About a month ago, I had sex with a prostitute and it was protected until after ejaculation, the condom fell off and my penis touched her vagina. So now, I have this stingy sensation on the tip of my penis and it's kind of painful after peeing. Could this be STD/AIDS?

When I looked at my penis, I saw this some sort of a bite from an ant or something. I'm worried maybe this could be HIV or some deadly disease.

I know I made a mistake engaging with a prostitute but I couldn't rewind it and change it. I don't know how my life is going to be, I'm not rich like Magic Johnson inorder to afford AIDS meds.
When did the condom come off? On withdrawl?
after/
You had no risk
Then what does this irritation on my penis, that there's this some sort of a bite? Could this be chlymedia, gonorea, or syphillis?
I have this big bump on top of my pee hole and it doesn't hurt unless I touch it. I don't know what it is. I hope it's not herpes!!!!!!!!
Just to note that I'm not in PAIN when to do something or when it rubs against my underwear, it's just stingy when I touch it. No blisters, no watery and etc comes out since it's kind of a bump.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.