STDs / STIs Community

Is it Molluscum Contagiosum?

I'm a 21 year old male, and just the other day, I noticed some bumps in my pubic region.
They weren't there yesterday, but were suddenly there today.
I did some research, and these bumps look a little like Molluscum Contagiosum.
But, every article I've read said they will be itchy.
These aren't itchy.
They're just there.
They aren't causing me any form of discomfort (which was also in the various medical articles I've read).
I'm just confused as to how I could have gotten it.
I haven't had sex in 5 months (and I know that it can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months for these to show up).
And even when I did have sex, I used a condom and left my underwear on.
I know it can be transmitted through cloths, but after sex, I took off my underwear, took a shower, and put on a fresh pair of underwear.
The bumps are STILL there, but they've gone from a red-ish color to more of a pink fleshy color.
I also read that it doesn't really affect people with stronger immune systems, which I have...so I'm kind of doubtful, but please someone help me...
I need to know whether I need to make a trip to the doctor or not.
Thank you in advance.
I see no reason not to see a Dr, as something new is going on and not sure what it is. Can't say what it is but an exam by a Dr might tell you what it is.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.