STDs / STIs Community

Is it herpes something else???

So a couple of days ago I had rough sex with my bf (unprotected I know stupid or me) I was pretty dry after a while so it started to hurt so we stop. I felt extremely swollen next day and the day after that I started to itch and felt a burning sensation from my vaginal to my but. I assume he made have stretch me out and so it was just a cut and I kept touching it so that most likely irritated it more. Anyways another day passed and it hurt to walk and sit, it just felt like a bad rash. I end up going to the doctor and she said she sees one ulcer. She said it's a possibility that it could be herpes but she is unsure. I told her since I have scleroderma and I take medicine that lowers my immune system and I get ulcers from my condition. She still seem unsure so I took the test and I am just completely terrified right now. Do anybody have a better insight about this??
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.