Is sharing lube safe from STDs?

Several times I used the warm lube to give couple of guys hand job or finger job. Sometimes I used the same bottle of lube on myself. Is it possible to transmit STDs through the use of same bottle of lube? Can some virus or bacteria survive on the lube bottle because it would be wet or sticky?
Thanks.
I mean, when I used my hands on his penis or ***, then lube, my dirty hand may transmit some virus or bacteria to the lube bottle. Don't know how long they can survive. Next time when I touch the lube and myself, it's possible to transmit possible STDs to myself?

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.