Is the doctor right?

So I have been to the doctor twice now. Started with increased urination and just a weird feeling in my groin area. Then I got to we’re my lower abdomen has discomfort and I get nauseous feeling when eating. Both times he did a UA which came back normal. This second time he also took blood and ran test. He says my issue is not STI. I don’t know that he specifically ran any STI test, but I told him I received unprotected oral in February. I am scared to death I have an STI. He says no that I do not show symptoms and my labs do not show him any concern for an STI. Does anyone have any feedback?
1) if you followed the routine properly, then the tests are conclusive and it is not sti
2) your symptoms does not sound like sti
3) follow up with your doctor for additional tests that is not sti related
I’m not sure he specifically tested for any STI. The original symptoms were increasesed urination, uncomfortable sitting, and a couple of times I had slight pain when ejaculating. I also felt as times there was like a drop of pee at the end of my penis that wouldn’t come out. I never had burning when urinating or any discharge that I know of.

Now more seems to be with my lower abdomen and loss of appetite.

Just wanted to clarify. Does that change your opinion at all?
No, your symptoms dont sound like uti
Sorry to keep bothering you, but I masturbated today and my ejaculate was cleaner and more watery than normal. Should this concern me?
No. Your semen has nothing to do with your sexual health.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.