STDs / STIs Community

Is this a chancre?

About 11 weeks ago I had protected sex and protected oral with someone whose sexual history I'm not familiar with. Couples of weeks later, I developed this (see photo here: http://www.photobox.co.uk/my/photo?album_id=3486944928&photo_id=20770514729#20770514729).

I tested for syphilis at 10.5 weeks (both VDRL and TPHA/TPPA) and they came back negative. I also tested for HIV with a combo test at 10.5 weeks and it came back negative as well. I tested for Gono, Chlamydia etc. earlier (around 3 weeks post exposure) and they are all negative?

Could this ulcer be STD-related? What does it look like, doctors? Does it look like a chancre, a wart? Signs of HPV/herpes? Could it be something else?

Thank you
To add some details: it is near my anus. I am straight and never had anal sex. It developed about 3 weeks post exposure. Thank you
Did you test for herpes?
No I didn't. What test should I go for? Does it look like herpes to you?
Sorry if the link doesn't work. This one should

http://s6.postimg.org/g85hgt3fl/IMG_0399.jpg

We do not look at pictures, please see a Dr for an exam. Skin issues can't be diagnosed online or even given an idea.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.