STDs / STIs Community

Is this a symptom of primary stage Syphilis?

I am currently living in China. I had been sexually active (MSM) since October 4, and had multiple sex partners (six) I met through an online dating app. I used protection (condom) all throughout my encounters, with four of them giving me blowjobs (unprotected).

After my last encounter (October 23), I noticed a very small spot on the skin of my penis shaft (1mm in diameter). It does not hurt nor does it itch. It is also not swollen, barely unnoticeable, color is close to that of my penis skin which is brown. It almost looks like a scab. It has been there for 6 days already.

Could this be a symptom of primary stage syphilis or any other STD?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.