STDs / STIs Community
39k Members

Is this a wart?

I have this raised bump on the base of my penis. It does not hurt, bleed, scab and it is not discolored. It is hard for me to find most of the time. It it the same color as the rest of my skin. I did the "white vinegar test" and it did not turn white.
It doesn't sound like a wart. Maybe just a natural variation in the skin in that area. But the only way to be certain is exam by a health professional.
Sounds good. I'll bring it during my physical
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.