STDs / STIs Community

Is this herpes

I have two scabs below circumcised mushroom head of penis...scaly, dry scabs which peeled off to expose red bleeding skin...not sure how to post a pic here..no fluid ...it's more like two cuts surrounded by a bit of scaly dry skin
Here's a link with a pic, if I wash it or put lotion on it, the white scaliness goes and only the paper cut type cuts are visible

http://tinypic.com/r/2czoieg/9
Hi we dont look at photos but what your describing would not appear as herpes. Herpes are very painful as are blisteres.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.