STDs / STIs Community

Itchy Tip of penis

So I've been with the same girl for almost a year and we've been having sex for a while, Saturday night we had unprotected sex. A day or two later I notice that my tip of my dick is somewhat itchy.. which is very odd. Today is Wednesday night (4 days later) and no other symptoms, just itchy tip of penis where urethra is and thats it. No cloudy discharges, no blood in semen, I wouldn't even describe it as a burning sensation when I pee and sometimes it doesn't even itch for long periods of time during the day but will come back around at some point. I'm not sure if it's an STD or what but would like to know some opinions.

thanks
Most unlikely to be an STD, more like yeast or low grade bacteria.

Did you both test before the relationship commenced?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.