STDs / STIs Community

Lap Dance

Saturday night I was at a strip club and had a few lap dances. There was some deep kissing with tongue and saliva. Am I at any risk of getting any std? Also the dancer who was wearing a bikini bottom put her vagina on my face. There was no skin to skin contact. Just her bikini bottom touched my face and my mouth. I may have licked the bikini.
When is the best time to get tested for stds? How long do I wait to test so the results are accurate? Which are the best tests for this situation?
Thanks for your input.
kissing is not a risk for std's.

her butt touching your face isn't a risk either.

there is no reason for any testing from this.

grace
thank you for the quick response.
to clarify her vagina area which was covered by underwear touched my face and lips and i may have licked the underwear with my tongue.
Is there any way something could have transferred through the underware?
About the kissing I read that you can catch viruses with the saliva.
I dont know where her mouth was before she was kissing me so I am scared.
I am scared from reading forums like with different answers on this topic.
If I do want to get tested just for peace of mind how long should i wait and which tests should I get?
Thank you in advance for your input.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.