STDs / STIs Community

Lap dance exposure risk assessment

I had a lap dance three days ago.  It was private room for thirty minutes.  My pants were down for 20 or so minutes and she was wearing a thong and we were sitting on a couch.  She masturbated me and used saliva on 4 or so occasions as lubricant.  She used her breasts to masturbate me as well.  I did not ejaculate.  We did not have any oral, vaginal, or anal sex. We did not kiss on lips she did bite/play w my nipples but did not cut them.  I am scheduled for gonn and chlamydia labs today and will take syp and hsv labs in a month.  As husband and father of two I'm trying to assess my true risk for any std infection.  All advice is appreciated.
Sorry for double post just added some additional info
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi again, you had not risk for gono and chalmy so no testing needed only test for syphilis and herpes at the correct window period for your wifes protection. as far as risk, its very low risk but the wifes protection is this risk
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.