STDs / STIs Community

Lapdance, vaginal juice on lips - HIV/STD risk?

As requested by Vance2335, I am re-posting for STD specific advice....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was in Las Vegas last week and went to two well known strip clubs. There, I bought a few lap dances. I visited the VIP rooms at both these clubs with three strippers. I did not indulge in anything apart from heavy petting and some nipple sucking. However, one stripper took me to the VIP room to give me a dance and she applied her vaginal juices on my lips with her finger. I did not suck on her finger but she only applied it on my outer lips. I had no cuts, bruises or open sores in any place on my face. Apart from this one incident, all the lap dances have only been regular  ones - no genital-genital or genital-hand contact. I stayed fully clothed and did not allow her hands or genitals to touch mine, nor did I touch hers.

Based on my incident, I have three questions for you.

Is this incident a cause for concern for either HIV or any STDs ?
How would you rate this incident  - risky or non-risky?
Is a HIV or STD test warranted in my case?

Regards,
Hivedoff
No STD risk
Thanks Vance!!
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.