Aa
A
A
A
Close
STDs / STIs Community
39.6k Members

Lesions on Mons Public

I am a 20 yr old female. Recently I noticed several round lesions on my mons public, none actually on the vulva.  The lesions are round, about 1/2 a cm,  they scab over but the scab come off very readily, occasionally they will itch.  I can't remember what they started like. I've had these for about five days.  I had something like this before, but there was only one, this time there are multiple.
Today, I noticed there are now several small white bumps in the area as well. They are much smaller, 1 mm, abnormal in shape, firm to touch, occasionally there is burning sensation from them.
Is this as STD?  The only one that makes sense to me is herpes, but the lesions aren't on the vulva. I would really like this to go away soon.  Just so you know, I'm on two different antibiotics right now, in case that could effect this. THANK YOU!
1 Responses
You would have to see a Dr. Bumps can be many things often not a STD, but only a Dr can tell you what it is.
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.