STDs / STIs Community

Light Headidness that comes and goes

A couple of months back I received oral sex from a female. At the same time I had begun to drink a lot of caffeinated beverages like mountain dew and coffee. I have stopped for awhile but find myself constantly feeling lightheaded or fatigued and my question is are there any stds that could have brought this on, or is this a simple case of withdraw.
What you described were not symptoms of stds.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.