STDs / STIs Community

Lip bitten

I feel as though I have small bump on my lip after being bitten by a girl. It feels a bit raised, I can tell it's there but you can't really see it. Thinking it might be a blood blister from her teeth, no pain or anything. Is it possible i contracted something from a bite
Not a STD
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.