STDs / STIs Community

Long term oral gonorrhea

I yr. ago I gave my spouse oral gonorrhea. We were both treated. She has been having a soar throat and this week she went to her doctor. He was miffed and after multiple tests he determined it was gonorrhea. I don't appear to have any symptoms. She has been fatigued, headache and neck pain for quite awhile. Will the antibotic rid her body of this or is it too deeply inbedded. I assume I have to be treated also.  
what treatment did you have a year ago?

any idea what testing came back as + this time?

grace
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.