Massage Center Visit

Dear,
Yesterday I visited massage center, my doubts as follow:
They are using same towel for all customers but they are using type of disposable massage table roll (thin cloth) from guest to another.
I was completely naked, some transparent liquids discharged from my penis during massage on mentioned thin cloth, there was no hand job or penis touch, the massage worker touch my balls sometimes when she was doing massage to my legs.
If the previous customer discharge liquids and reach to the towel through the thin cloth then I came after that and same happened with me,
1. Is that a risk for catch any STD's including HIV in the path to my urethra which some of these STD's can survive outside the body ?
2. Is there any risk for all STD's from touching my balls or massage in general which Herpes for example could be transmit from lady hands or clothes ?
3. Do I need any tests or medicine ?
4. I have family and afraid to hearts them so can I continue normal live ?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi you had zero risk for contracting any std from the massage.
What if massage girl has some bleeding and I have hot and burned body due to swiming long time in same day under strong sun which could cause some cuts in my body skin , the interface between my back and her blood could be risk for HIV ?
COMMUNITY LEADER
We dont use what if,s only the facts and even if your what if happened its still zero risks. Please dont ask what if,s questions as could be endless
My body was burn and red due to swiming all the day under hot sun , is that make any difference as possible access to HIV for example ? Please help me ?
COMMUNITY LEADER
No it does not
Sorry, my last quetion, if the massage workerk bleeds on towel Which the quantity was not noticable , my penis was discharge some transparent liquids , if my liquids came on touch with very small spot of her fresh blood then my urethra , is thata risk ? Thanks in advance
COMMUNITY LEADER
Zero risk

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.