Massage Parlor - HIV/ STD Scare. Please Advise!

Hi, I recently made the foolish decision to go to an asian massage parlor.  When I got in the room, I stripped, laid down and received a full body massage. I was lacing face down but at some point, I  pre-ejaculated slightly on the thin sheets I was laying face down. Hypothetically speaking, if my genitals made contact with a dirty/contaminated towel underneath the thin sheet, or a dirty thin sheet itself, would i be exposed to any risk?

At the end of the massage, she took her bra off, got on top of the table and me and started giving me a hand job. a couple minutes later, she laid down, had me get on top of her and I proceeded to titty **** her without a condom. I wanted to know if had any STD/HIV risks during these encounters. At no point, did we engage in anal, vaginal, or oral sex. I do not know if it matters but I am also uncircumcised.

Thanks!
I forgot to write this at the end but do you feel I need to be tested for anything?
You had no STD risk.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.