Massage Parlor Worries

My last post got deleted, not sure why. I went to a massage parlor, as I was waiting I saw the masseuse feed the guy leaving a strawberry. When she came in to my room she fed me one before I could really think about it. Later she put her breasts in my mouth and I licked them. Am I at risk from contracting anything from either of these two moments if there was either semen or saliva on her hands or breasts? Please help
Std wise I'd say unlikely especially since most stds die quickly outside the body and there shouldn't be anything transmittable on her hand or breast
Thank you, John. I regret it.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Totally agree with John. There is no risk here. STDs aren't transmitted via food, hands or breasts.

No reason to regret it, unless you have a partner or something, but this encounter is no risk.
Thank you, Jessi

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.