STDs / STIs Community

Massge/Handjob/oil

13 days ago I went to massage. I was massaged with oil and hot stone for 30 minutes. Then I got a handjob with a lot of oil. About 30 minutes later I ejaculated. I'm not sure if her hand has a wound or not. I just make sure her hands do not bleed because I see after handjob for her she goes out to wash her hands right.
I'm sure my penis has no bleeding wounds. Four hours later, my penis was reddened like a mosquito bite. 1 day later my penis has two pimples. I'm very afraid. Please answer me.
1. Am I at risk for HIV in any case?
2. Does massage oil increase my risk?
3. Do I need to go for blood tests?
4. Can I have sex with my wife?
5. Can HIV live in massage oil? Please help me. I'm really scared
6. Should I worry about redness and acne on my penis?

I asked for a previous post but due to wrong writing it was not full of content. Please reply to this post of mine.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.