STDs / STIs Community

Molluscum? STD? HELP!

I'm a sexually inactive 18 year old that has found a "bump" on the outside of my vagina. The bump is about the size of my fingertip and it isn't painful or inflamed (except when it is aggravated). This isn't the first bump I have found, but the others went away after a few weeks. The current bump was accidentally "popped' and a waxy type substance came out followed by a little clear fluid. I have been researching like crazy and have only been able to compare what I have to either Molluscum Contagiosum or Syphilis. I've been trying to get an appointment with my doctor to see what it is, but no openings have been availiable yet. I really am scared and am not sure what to keep doing! Please anybody, some advise would be fantastic at this point!!!!
Sexually inactive = no STD.  Stop worrying.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.