STDs / STIs Community

Mouth Sores after Giving Oral

I've been regularly meeting this guy every week for casual sex. (We're both college aged males.) Generally, I give him oral until he ejaculates into my mouth, rim him, and then we will have anal sex, and he will ejaculate in me. Every time I rim and suck him, the next morning I will have bumps/sores around my mouth. The bumps go away completely in a couple of days, and this does not happen when I do this with anyone else. Just every time I'm with him.

What could cause this?
See a Dr this is not a STD issue.

Are you having unprotected anal sex with this guy?
Yes, I do. We're really close friends; otherwise, barebacking is generally not my thing.
So you know he tested HIV- 3 months from his last sexual encounter? And he is not hooking up with anyone else?

I'm sorry to say this but this is exactly how HIV is still spread in 2013. People think they are safe, but really are not.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.