STDs / STIs Community
39k Members

Mouthsore after performing oral sex

I had a sex with a guy who performed oral sex to me.. a day after that he got fever and a mouth sores. What does that mean.. he is the only guy I encountered who got that after having sex with me..Please help!! Im freaking out!!  
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, this would not be related to any std as symptoms donot appear the next day. .
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.