Need urgent advice on Dry humping / grinding

I went to a massage place yesterday and things got a bit out of hand. The massage lady was on top of me, fully clothed grinding / rubbing her vagina over my penis. I was sleeping naked on my back, and there was a towel in between us. After a few minutes, I saw that she reached orgasm. I went on to check if the towel was wet with her fluids and found it to be little bit moist. Still I'm unsure if the fuilds touched my penis.
I am worried about STI / STDs like gonorrhea, chlamydia, Hep B etc, which are spread through fluid exchange. I understand this isn't a risk for hiv since it needs unprotected penetration. Kindly help me with this query. Please let me know if I need to take any medication or screening tests.
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Stds are spread through sexual activities. Of which, yours do not count as one. There is no reported case of anyone contracting stds from your activities. The risk is practically zero.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.