STDs / STIs Community

Oil Massage hand job, STD risk??

Yesterday went to full body oil massage..On completion of massage she did handjob for me..i ejected my cums in a towel..i feel that little pre cum may touched her hand..i kissed on her chin...is there any posibilty of STD..

1. When shall i go for test
2. Once tested, is it necessary to check again and again in my future.?

Please advice..this is my firt time..lost all my happiness.
No risk from a handjob
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.