STDs / STIs Community

Oral Sex than Kissing

While at a strip club I got a two girl dance, what I am worried about is the dancers briefly performed oral on eachother than kissed me, our tongues did touch for a few seconds, would this be a risk for STD?
COMMUNITY LEADER
No.  

Aj
Thanks for the answer, it was actually an arguement between myself and a friend.  Now the incedent was years ago, but we watched something on Al Capone and he died years later from something he contracted syphallis may not have not known about it for a while.  Dumb arguement.  But thanks.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.