Oral and Digital Massage Parlor STD Risks

Two weeks ago, I received unprotected oral from a Asian Masseuse, while I digitally massaged her clitoris and penetrated her vagina.  I have had no evident symptoms so far.  Yesterday, I visited the same young woman (whom I find beautiful, inwardly as well as outwardly) and we had mutual unprotected oral for 5-8 minutes.  I used my tongue on her clitoris and fingers in her vagina. Both times she took my ejaculate in her mouth and spit it out.  She is shaved, and looked and tasted very clean, and I saw no sores anywhere.  I did notice afterward that I have a small raised lesion on my inner bottom lip.  It is the result of an accidental bite of my own lip a few days before the second contact.  What are my risks and when should I be tested, if at all, and if so, what should I be tested for?  Thank you.
You receiving oral- low risk for gonorrhea, syphilis herepes (low risk as in dont get tested not unless you have symptoms. You giving oral sex to her low risk for herpes. For HIV no need to test.
Thanks for the information.  It has now been 4 days since last contact, and I usually give blood around this time. Should I wait to do this?
You can wait for your own peace of mind.
Thanks for the input..I will wait it out for 10 days...just did not think of my regular blood donations when I went in for the massage...

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.