Oral deepthroat with doubts on condom

Dear team,

I yestersay received a 20-minute long quite intense deepthroat blowjob from a female escort in a hotel (no ejaculation). This was 100% condom protected encounter, at least it is what I assume(d).

Everything went fine. Condom was reference branding one, with all required quality labels. Condom did not apparently break and visually look OK after we finished : in place,  no obvious breaking ..., tough it was a bit "tired" after 20 minutes.

... But when water testing the condom a few minutes later,  i detected a tiny leakage (like if made with a thin needle) located on the condom side about 4 cm from the condom tip ...I'm afraid this location could have corresponded to a small zone (corona / base of my penis head) which looks have been irritated (fragilized ?) by condom friction during this quite long deepthroat.

I have read the forum and Doctors' answers about oral sex and way condoms usullay brake. Thanks for the great quality of all this.

However, because of this small hole and irritation,  I does not yet succeed in certainly putting this event behind my mind, what I'd like to do to avoid it intefers with who is really worth...

1- Do you think there may be a risk of any HIV/STD because of the potential tiny hole in condom and/or potentially colocated forehead base irritated ?
2-Any testing recommended?
3-Would you consider this encounter entirely and efficiently protected ?

My regular girlfriend and I got negatively tested for everything two months ago.

4-May I safely continue sex with her following this stupid behavior ?

Many thanks for your answer.
Kind regards and have a great week-end.
1. Highly unlikely
2. No
3. Yes, efficiently protected
4. Yes, however please go for test if you have any symptoms. Although i believe this is no risk.
Sorry to ask this last question:

For 1- does this exclude HIV as i'have read on many poste for oral ? And highly unlikely for other std ?

For 4- in the highly unlikely event i'd cought something,  would my girlfriend be 100% protected during oue standard always condom protected relations even with me being in the fist days / week of something ?
Would appreciate a last and final comment from you.

Thanks again.
Many thanks for your prompt and clear answers which relaxs me and will hopefully  help closing this stupid event.

4- copy that, i'll stick to your full advice. Sex with my girlfriend is addition always condom protected for contraception purpose.

Thanks a lot for time you offer to other.

Kind regards.
@biology2017 : sorry to ask this last question:

Thanks again.
Your stds risk are low.
Yes, condom will protect her.
You are welcome
Thank so much for your much appreciated help.
Take care.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.