Oral sex - condom issue

Hi all, hope you are well. To get to the point, three days ago I went to visit a sex worker and engaged in protected oral. I was the receiver of the oral. My penis was covered all the time during the activity. My problem is before giving me blowjob, the women opened up the condom packet and held the condom itself with her teeth for a short moment while massaging me. I always assume that they are infected I go to these activities to keep myself safe.

Could condom have been contaminated, by saliva, while holding it with her teeth with herpes or other std and then give it to me whilst dressing it and giving me oral? I am worried about it. Thanks
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, you had zero risk for any std, saliva or no saliva

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.