Oral with a male and female(no ejaculation)

So on june 16 2015 out of curiosity i met a couple both were bisexual....the man was in mid 40s ....wife was around 35....we had brief sexual contact were in i sucked his penis for 4-5 minutes, there was no ejaculation and no pre cum, penis was very clean and had no visible sores or bleeding, my mouth was in perfect shape to as i brushed around 5 hours before.Then i licked his wife for 4-5 minutes and immediately after that went a rinsed my mouth with hot water.

Are there any chances on stds ?
Yes there is a risk, but it is low risk.
What all stds do i need to get tested for ?
gonorrhea, herpes, syphilis and HPV are possible but low risk. No real need for testing without symptoms.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.