Oral with condom and lick each body and scrotum, any risks for hiv or std?

Good evening,

I just had anonymous interaction with a guy (I'm male), which was my first time. I'm really worried now. He told me he's clean and hiv neg (tested in May and has sex with only his gf). I gave oral with condom on. The problems were: we licked each nipples and body over. Before put on his condom, he slided his thing around my buttock but i didn't let he insert. I also licked his scrotum and groin (also with condom on). Condom was on when he ejecuated. He did provide me hj with my bared thing.

Am I risked for hiv or stds with this, from sweat, scrotum, saliva when we lick body? Sorry if it's too descriptive.

Thank you

Matts
Nope, anything with condom on is definitely safe. Mutual masturbation carries no std or hiv risk

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.