STDs / STIs Community

Pain in Penis after oral sex

I had unprotected insertive oral sex with a Sexworker girl in Thailand.
Exactly 08 days after that I had pain and burning in penis after urination.
Doctor diagonised for urithritis and gave Doxycyline which I took for nearly
12 days. I did not have anyother symptoms other that pain in penis tip and middle.

After 12 days treatment I felt better but the pain was still there.
I took further antibotic treatment from Indian doctor on phone but still the pain persisted.
Then on my own I took Ciprlfloxacin course of 07 days.

After all this still there is pain in my penis somewhere in the centre.
I went to urologist. He suggested for urine culture test which turned out negative.
He is treating me with Flomax medicine for 02 weeks. With this my urine flow has improved
but still there is pain in my penis usually after urination and masturburation . The pain is bearable in limit
but is persistent.

Now nearly 02 months have passed the pain is still there and troubling me with sleepless
nights. I am going to do sonography and tests for HSV1 and HSV2 virus. I also fear for HIV
and that my immune system has gone down and no antibiotics are working .Also I feeling weak
and tired.

Please guide me. My doctor said I dont need to be tested for HIV and just forget the event.
Iam not having sex with my wife since this incident as I dont want to transfer any decease
to my wife.

Iam confused as my doctor is showing no intrest in treating me and given me sleeping pills
good sleep.
Your symptoms do not seem to be STD related based on the fact that the medication taken would have cleared any bacterial infection.

Only advice I have to to seek a new Dr.
Dear Vance

Can you guide me how to confirm that I dont have any STD.
Is urine culture enough to prove that. Do i need to do HSV antibody test
HSV...is herpes, you would have to post in that community for answers about herpes.

You can have the Dr do specific tests for STD's a urine culture will not look for STD infections.
Today I did Sonography and the results are everthing is ok except "urinary bladder is thick walled"
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.