STDs / STIs Community
I've been tested for,STDs and it came back negative. I haven't been sexually active for 2 months buy a fee days ago I started feeling a burning sensation on my vagina. It gets extremely itchy but turn really painful when I aren't. Its red and very sore and painful urination. There seem to be 3 or 4 small bumps on the outside. The pain is going down from a few days ago but it'd still like to gave assn idea what it was.
you need to see a gynecologist.  it could be a bacterial infection, or a UTI, but either way it needs to be treated.  try to refrain from scratching at it, it will only make things more irritated.  
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.