STDs / STIs Community

Pap smear today

Today i went to ER hoping to get the one day pill that cures yeast infections. I started having yeast infections symptoms maybe two or three days ago .I had white discharge And after urinating it burns slightly and it itches. So i went to Er this morning they did a urine sample. And pap smear . Im not pregnant the test was negative. The doctor asked me if i ever had a std i said yes once and was treated . Upon returning in the room he said he was going to treat me for std and i said why we dont have any test results and he said something about white cells . I refused the treatment because I didnt have any results.  I asked the nurse why wasnt i being treated for a yeast infection she said he seen more than that down there ! What does that mean !! Im confused and scared and they say i wont be getting my test results untill Thursday.  
Probably means that it doesn't look like a normal yeast infection. Really something you have to ask Dr/nurse for more info.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.