STDs / STIs Community
39k Members

Penis inflimation and slight pain

Hey, I'm 17, Ive only had sex with one girl in my life, and we both never had sex before, Ive never messed around with any other woman, and we've never had unprotected sex. As of recent, the tip of my penis has become inflamed and irritated by something, and its been hurting when I go the bathroom, ejaculate, or even when the tip rubs against my boxers after walking for a while. It has only been like this for a week or so at the most, but its been seeming like its been getting worse every day or 2, and it's been making me have to go the bathroom even more. But the most unusual thing about it is, when I went to the bathroom today, my urine smelt different each time, I don't know if this is helpful in any way, but I wanna find some clues to what it is before i go walking up to my mom and asking her to take me to the doctor to get checked for a STD or something since there's a few other things that are there, but I believe its from things that happened in the past when I was a child.
This is not STD related, Try posting in men's health or see a Dr
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.