STDs / STIs Community

Persistant NSU

Hi I was diagnosed with NSU but gonohrya and clamidya tests came negative was given the following zithromax , vibroymcin 2 weeks symptoms persisted flagyl 1g one week . Then prostate massage was administered and sample cultured and came back with negative bacteria growth . Urine cultural had high wbc . Curam 1g given for a week and doctor advised another week of curam as morning charge was present . He finally advised if curam did not do the trick I might need anti biotic for two months . Please advise is the the right mode of treatment . Thanks
medication
Sorry but we can't give medication info here.
Hi Thanks for your reply . Iam looking to find out if the medication and procedure are right . I know that persistant NSU takes a while to cure
Still nothing we can really comment on here. We don't have the medical training of Dr's, so it would be irresponsible to do so. Sorry.

You can pay and post to the Expert forum.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.