Pid

When I went to the doctor they told me I had pid when I got my result back for gonorrhea syphilis and chlamydia they were negative im not on birth control  and I stop so what are the ways I could of gotten it and should I be worried do I need to go to a another doctor
since you are testintg negative for std's, posting about this on the women's health forum is probably more appropriate.   they can help you with testing and follow up you need done :)

grace
Have you ever had abdominal surgery or Bacterial Vaginosis?

How did they diagnose you with PID?  what were your symptoms?  Did they give you antibiotics for that?

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.