STDs / STIs Community

Please help - Small flesh colored bumps

Thank you so much for your time. I have not had a lot of sexual partners, but I did recently have protected sex with someone. This was about a month ago and yesterday I noticed about 12 really small flesh colored bumps on my shaft. I have frantically been searching the internet and it's hard to find anything other than pictures of extreme cases of all the std's etc.

They are VERY small but  go all the way up until about the mid point which has me concerned because the only thing I found that sounds like that was something to do with hair follicules (Which I have noticed random max 1 or 2 small bumps around the hair area in the past) but this is actually on the shaft. They are spread out, with one area have six or so and three in a little line. There is no pimple like (white head..pus) features to them. They do not stick out that much, more like a really small skin tag thats barely noticable. No itch, no uncomfortm just really small, like the head of a ball point pen, flesh colored bumps. The last unprotected sex I had was with my ex GF of a very long time months ago.She did cheat on me though, so that has me scared as well. I really do not like the doctors and am a starving student but if this is not easily explained away I will find a way to steathily head to the doctors.

Thank you so much for your help, this is giving me really bad anxiety. Best regards.
you need to be seen to find out what is going on. these could be any number of things and we'd just be guessing. warts usually are the cause of these issues but it'll take a proper exam and diagnosis to know for sure what is going on.

grace
That's what I feared. Your saying most commonly it's hpv? HPV is what causes warts right?
yes that is correct.

it could be something normal too but you'll need seen to find out.
I called a clinic...three hundred dollars to get tested.
I can't find ANY images online that look anything like this! It's way more mild than anything I can find, which is making my anxiety worste. I really hope she didn't give me something by cheating on me.

HERE! I found some, please I am REALLY sorry, but thee are images closes to what I am talking about.
http://0.tqn.com/w/experts/Venereal-Diseases-2106/2011/01/Bumps_4.jpg

I feel sick to my stomach after google searching hundreds of images of "small bumps on penis" to find that...hahah...

That pictures is almost EXACTLY what I am seeing right now.
no testing, go and be seen and get an exam.
I have never felt so miserable in my life. I have $140 to my name but I found a place that will do it for very cheap. What a day.
call your local health department to see what your local low cost options are.  you don't need any testing at this point, none of the causes of your symptoms are anything we test for with std testing anyways. you need a visual exam at this point.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.