Please help! Scared! Orange Vaginal Discharge all over my penis

i had protected sex with this woman and when i pulled out i noticed orange stuff all over the condom and on my hand. i asked her, she was clueless so i went in the bathroom pulled off the condom with a tissue and also saw  some of the same stuff on my bare penis and all on my testicles. i freaked and checked the condom inside and out. the outside was full of the stuff but strangely the inside didnt have any of it but could still see a bit of it on the tissue when i kept rubbing on the inside of it but there were no tears, the condom wasnt broken, the tip of it remained intact and i didnt see any of the orange stuff near the tip of my penis. i didnt understand. i washed and got the heck out of there.

i got home and checked online and saw information about it that it was vaginal discharge that could be caused by infections and others that said it could be blood! i got upset. as i had it all over my hands and my genital area.  so i washed several times since the encounter. but still worried. even though its a woman's health issue, her discharge was on my hands and genitals Should i be concerned about infection? if so, how long do i have to wait to get tested? please help!
you were at risk for stds. more than 20 different viruses and bacteria can pass from one partner to another during sex. many of these germs, including the bacterium that causes chlamydia and the virus that causes herpes, live on the surface of the genitals. these infections can spread during genital contact. you can get tested at 3 or 4 weeks after the sexual contact.
you had a condom on. so most likely you are safe. but good to get tested nevertheless. it will in fact be considered a risky encounter. but not very risky in my opinion.
i know. that's the bizarre thing about it. I had the condom intact and when i pulled out, the orange discharge was all over the condom and when i pulled off the condom i noticed it on parts of my penis even the head, and it was dried up, flaky. i had hoped that it was nothing but since that night, i've had sharp needle-like pain in my urthera and tingling/itching feeling when i urinate. plus its more frequent and less stream. all signs of an infection so i can't deny it. im getting checked tomorrow. at the most i hope its only a UTI. but i am still in shock and confusion over all this. i was WEARING THE CONDOM! i always wear a condom. The condom wasn't broken anywhere, the tip was intact. i don't know WTF happened!
I see no real risk.
well, somehow i got something. Yesterday morning i went to the bathroom and saw white discharge coming out the tip and throughout the say whenever i pee there was either a little pain or itching. i tried to be seen at a free clinic and was even early for my appointment but they had me waiting an hour and a half and i was late for my job so i left upset. now im going to try again today or i just may have to go to the hospital just to be treated for this cuz it's already been a week now and i don;t know how long i can let this go on without being treated.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.