STDs / STIs Community

Please help.. Very concerned

About 7 weeks ago I had an encounter with a female that told me she had a high number of other casual encounters. During the encounter I give her unprotected oral sex and had protected vaginal sex. A couple weeks later I got a bump on near my penis. Since I knew I recently shaved the area I decided to stop shaving there for a while and the bump went away. I also went and got a 4th generation HIV test 17 days after the encounter and got a STD Panel test (Chlamydia gonorrhoa HSV 1 HSV 2 Hep C Syphilis and Hep B) a little over 6 weeks after the encounter. Everyone of those test came back negative. How likely is it that I got HIV or another STD and should I continue to be concerned? Thanks for the help
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, you had no risk for HIV  and giving a female oral is next to zero for gono and chlamydia so that would rule out the more contagious ones. No real concern.
What about HSV 1 and 2?
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.