STDs / STIs Community

Possible Chlamydia Infection

I had unprotected sex 2 weeks ago. Last Friday I got tested for mono, HIV, chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, and herpes. The tests came back negative for mono and HIV but the other results haven't been confirmed yet. I have one small bump on the head of my penis (does not radiate pain or scab over), painful swollen lymph nodes under my arms, constant burning, pain, and swollen lymph nodes in my entire groin area. Do these seem to point to chlamydia?
if your worried get tested again.
No and yes, everyone ma ifests infection symptoms differently but typically you'll have burning when you pee and some discharge from your penis FIRST. the symptoms you describe would seem like they would manifest themselves only after an infection was left untreated for sometime.

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.