STDs / STIs Community

Possible STD

Dear All,

I am a 34 year old male from India 12 days back I had an unprotected vaginal sex with a CSW in hiv forum have asked for hiv related query today I noticed a number of boils on top of my penis as I am an uncircumcised men. Is this is a symptom of any sort of STD if yes then please highlight also the cure.
Please also explain what are the possible STD which are common in a country like india
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi topical symptoms could be herpes or syphilis and unprotected vaginal sex is a risk for all std,s including hiv. See a doctor for testing and treatment
What my symptoms looks like.Please help me as I can't sleep
I already met a doctor and he suggested a 4th generation test for hiv after 28 days back up by 3 months test but herpes and syphilis does have a boil like symptoms on tip of the penis
COMMUNITY LEADER
not sure what it is what did the doc say about the boils?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Im leaving for the weekend but im sure your ok. Herpes are blisters which also resemble boils so have your doc swab them to confirm. Syphilis is not boils.
No my doc didn't checked it as I am planning to see him tomorrow for the same
Tomorrow will ask him to check my boils
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.