Aa
A
A
A
Close
STDs / STIs Community
39.5k Members

Possible Std

hello i had unprotected oral sex on sept 2. A mouth later oct  8 i ask the woman about having any STD'S and she said she has never had one. She also stated she had a blood test and tested negative for any sexual transmitted diseases. But i realized a small little red spot on the back of my shaft(could it be a sore???)(not circular) and my skin has been peeling does this mean i might have syphillis??? Also ive had a small sore throat and been tired(i'm an athlete/student) what are chances that i might have caught anything
1 Responses
Also how long does it take for an STD to turn into something serious like (lets say HIV)
1 Comments
This is a hiv forum. And you never had a risk for hiv. Oral sex is not a risk for hiv.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Can HIV be transmitted through this sexual activity? Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia answers this commonly-asked question.
A breakthrough study discovers how to reduce risk of HIV transmission by 95 percent.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.