STDs / STIs Community

Possible std?

I am a 21 year old female. I've had unprotected sex with a couple guys in the past year and im experiencing smelly discharge, a little itching, and abdominal pain ( its worse during menstruation). At first the discharge was light but now it's becoming very noticeable. It has me on edge because im not sure if its an std or not so My current bf & i use protection. Any suggestions?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, only testing would confirm what this is but it does appear more of a yeast infection than an std. Often with std,s the symptoms are white puss discharge in your urethra and burning while urinating.
The discharge is more of a yellowish color liquid. I rarely feel pain or burning while urinating. But i have felt pain during sexual intercourse before. I don't really have access to a doctor but there is a free clinic near me.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.