STDs / STIs Community

Question regarding STD transmission from vaginal fluid.

Hello, I have a question regarding STD transmission from vaginal fluid.

Four days ago, I had protected vaginal sex with a woman during a one night stand. After pulling out of her vagina, I removed the condom. However, she wished to continue and proceeded to put the used condom back on inside out, with the surface of the condom that contacted her vagina now directly contacting my penis. Once she realized, due to the difficulty in trying to fit the condom on, that the condom was inside out, she flipped it and placed it back on me. At no point did my penis directly contact her vagina.

My question is am I at risk of contracting an STD from the outer surface of the used condom contacting my penis? Any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.
No you would not be any real risk.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.