STDs / STIs Community

Rash, HIV or Measles?

I have had unprotected sex without knowing the he had HIV, it was until he had himself tested, did I learn of it.
After about 6 to 8 months, well just a few days ago, I've had this rash that started on my face, went down my neck and now on my torso and some on my arms. They are mostly single dots, pinkish reddish, and some, the ones on my arms, seem to have smaller dots around them. I can't tell what they are whether measles or not, cause they didnt reach all the way down to cover my legs. There are a few on my legs, but mostly at the moment on my torso and back. The ones on the face are already disappearing after two days. I have also seen a white spot or two in my mouth, can't tell whether they are Koplik's spots or ulcers though, they are quite small. Would anyone be able to ease my anxiety?
Thanks!
Well, I would suggest you go do STD tests.
Namely: Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Trichomoniasis, Ureaplasma and Mycoplasma.

The rash you described 'might' be Syphilis, but it doesn't really appear on the face (then again, I would imagine it can be tricky and depends on person's biochemistry).
The white spot or two in your mouth 'might' be characterized as Syphilis... but it can also be something entirely different.

At any rate, more than enough time has passed for your to get these tests, so I suggest that you do them and consult with an actual doctor.

HIV as such is not really characterized by rashes as you described them
Thanks for that it does alleviate some of the anxiety, the rash is going away now after about 4-5 days, so that doesn't seem like HIV rash right?
A friend said it could have just been some viral infection..
If you had unprotected sex with someone confirmed to be HIV+ why take any channces?  you are well past the testing period so your results will be conclusive.  The riks per episode of a single exposure are in your favor but a risk remains none the less.  Testing is 100% warranted for HIV and other STD's above.
I am still waiting for my test schedule this Friday, so I still can't say, but in the meantime I am just trying to get feedback on what this rash could mean.
Thanks, I do know it's past 6 months so my results should be accurate.
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.